Terms and Conditions
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes to the terms that apply to that order.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Services team.
* 30% Off Must Have Styles pricing available exclusively from evans.co.uk. Prices as marked. Selected styles. Excludes styles included in other offers. Excludes Gift Cards. Offer not available through stockists. Limited time only. See website for full details.
* 30% Off Nightwear & Lingerie pricing available exclusively from evans.co.uk. Prices as marked. Selected styles. Excludes styles included in other offers. Excludes Gift Cards. Offer not available through stockists. Limited time only. See website for full details.
* 30% Off City Chic Tops pricing available exclusively from evans.co.uk. Prices as marked. Selected styles. Excludes styles included in other offers. Excludes Gift Cards. Offer not available through stockists. Limited time only. See website for full details.
PRICE AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
We accept American Express, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Maestro, MasterCard, PayPal, Clearpay and Klarna
If you have paid on your debit, credit or charge card you will only be charged once the goods have been dispatched to the delivery address. We will email you to confirm dispatch.
Please see www.paypal.com for information on PayPal payments.
The prices shown on our website include any VAT (or similar sales tax) at the prevailing rate for which we are responsible as the seller. The amount you pay will be the price indicated plus any delivery charges. The delivery charges will depend on the delivery option that you choose and will be shown during the checkout process.
CREDIT CARD VALIDATION
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to, or does not for any reason, authorise payment then you will be notified of this immediately at the check-out stage.
We offer two delivery options for customers in the United Kingdom: (1) Standard Delivery and (2) Nominated Day Delivery. Charges apply to both options. For further information, including the costs and estimated delivery times, please see What are your delivery options in the Delivery section of our FAQs.
Please note that we do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
Alternatively, you can collect your items from one of our stores in the UK (excluding stores in department stores and excluding our stores in Northern Ireland). For further details, please see the Collect From Store section of our FAQs. If you choose this option, we will keep your order in store for ten calendar days after it has arrived. If the order is not collected within the 10 days, we will assume it is unwanted, cancel the order and issue a refund to your original payment method.
If you have any questions concerning delivery of your order, please contact our Customer Services Team.
We may run delivery promotions from time to time. Please see Promotions section of these terms and conditions to check whether we are running any at this time.
Evans Unlimited Delivery Terms & Conditions. Evans Unlimited Delivery is a membership programme offering unlimited free UK delivery on online orders for the term of your membership.
When you purchase Unlimited Delivery, we will start providing the services to you immediately. Your membership fee is non-refundable other than as set out in these terms.
Cancellation & Refund
These terms apply to your Unlimited Delivery only. Any refund of products purchased at the same time as your Unlimited Delivery or during the term of your Unlimited Delivery will be in accordance with our standard returns policy [click here].
You can cancel your Unlimited Delivery within 14 days of purchase for a full refund. In order to cancel your Unlimited Delivery please [click here]
After 14 days, you can cancel your Unlimited Delivery at any time but will only be entitled to a refund if we have failed, on more than one occasion, to provide the service to your satisfaction. We will only refund the cost of your Unlimited Delivery if you have placed fewer than three orders since purchase at the point of cancellation.
Term & Benefits
The exact benefits of your Unlimited Delivery will depend upon the package you have purchased. All packages entitle customers to unlimited free UK delivery for online orders for the duration of your membership. The type of delivery you will be entitled to will depend upon the membership you have chosen.
You will be notified up to 30 days before your Unlimited Delivery expires. If you do not renew your Unlimited Delivery it will automatically expire at the end of your membership.
The standard restrictions applicable to each type of UK delivery will also apply to any delivery made using your Unlimited Delivery – [click here for details].
1. Some delivery options may not be available at certain times and on certain dates. Your Unlimited Delivery does not entitle you to use a delivery option when it is not available.
2. Your Unlimited Delivery is for your personal use only. Unlimited Delivery is not available to those purchasing goods for commercial purposes.
3. Your Unlimited Delivery is non-transferable and non-refundable, other than as set out in these terms.
4. Your Unlimited Delivery cannot be used for orders placed in store (including those orders placed on an iPad in store) or via our Customer Contact Centre.
We can cancel the Unlimited Delivery programme at any time upon giving notice to you.
We can terminate your Unlimited Delivery immediately if we consider that (a) your use of the Unlimited Delivery materially breaches these terms or any applicable law or (b) you fraudulently use or misuse the Unlimited Delivery. In this case, you will not be entitled to any refund.
We may change these Terms, or the Unlimited Delivery, or any part of it, at any time for legal, regulatory or security reasons, to enhance existing features or add additional features, to reflect advancements in technology, to make reasonable technical adjustments to ensure the ongoing operability of the Unlimited Delivery. If we make changes, we will inform you and remind you of your rights.
Regardless of any changes to the Terms, any increase in the applicable membership fee will not apply before the end of your current membership period
If any change is found invalid or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions.
Nothing in this section affects your statutory rights as a consumer or limits our liability for damages from injury to life, body or health, for a breach of a guarantee or for fraudulently concealed defects.
Any items ordered remain our property until we receive full payment.
UK RETURNS POLICY
We promise to refund any unworn, unused item you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in saleable condition by post within 14 days of receipt.
For UK customers visit ‘My Account’ and go to your order to start a return by post. Simply repack your item(s) along with the dispatch note and take your parcel to your preferred drop-off location. Most locations will print your return label for you when you show your confirmation email, or you can print one at home.
Returned parcels are on average refunded within 14* days of posting, however refunds may take up to 28 days.
*During sale or peak times your refund could take up to 28 days, and it may take longer to show on your bank statement, depending on your bank's processing time.
Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. If you paid partly by Gift Card, the Gift Card will be credited first, with any remaining balance being credited to the other method of payment used.
For hygiene reasons we do not offer refunds on pierced jewellery, underwear or swimwear if the hygiene strip has been removed, unless they are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose. Please also note that items must be returned with all of the bar code tags intact. Any shoes returned must be returned in their original box (if supplied boxed).
BUY NOW PAY LATER ORDERS
Orders purchased using Buy Now Pay Later (Klarna or Clearpay) can only be returned to the website.
You also have the right to cancel your contract with us and return your items by post within 14 calendar days from the day after the date you received your order.
Your statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.
TYPES OF RETURNS
RETURNING GOODS BOUGHT AS SPECIAL OFFERS
If you return a single item bought as part of a multi-buy discount offer (for example 'buy 2 for £20.00') you will be refunded the full price of that item less the total discount given in the offer. If you return all items purchased with the multi-buy discount you will be refunded with the full multi-buy value.
For combination purchases ("buy one, get one free" or "get the lowest priced item free"), you must return any free items or vouchers back for us to process a refund.
RETURNING GOODS WHICH ARE OF UNSATISFACTORY QUALITY OR UNFIT FOR PURPOSE
Customers in the UK can return these items by post by accessing our online returns portal via ‘My Account’ or the returns page. Alternatively you can return them to our UK or EIRE stores (excluding those in department stores). Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
International customers can only return these items by post.
For further information on how to return items by post please see How do I return an item by post?in the Returns section of our FAQs.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
All sizes and measurements are approximate, however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Unless otherwise stated, sizes indicated are UK sizes. Please refer to the size guide for clarification.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions.
PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
When you place an order on our website we shall email you an order confirmation email. Our acceptance of your order does not take place until despatch of the order, at which point the contract for the purchase of goods will be made.
Once you have checked out and you have received your order confirmation email you will not be able to make any changes to your order so please make sure that everything is correct before clicking the ‘CONFRIM & PAY’ button.
Any discounts triggered by the entry of a promotional code will not be applied until the order is accepted but will be detailed on the invoice.
We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of an order may, for example, result from one of the following:
* The product ordered being unavailable from stock
* Our inability to obtain authorisation of payment
* The identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotion
* If we suspect any fraudulent activity
If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. We will take all necessary measures to keep the details of your order and payment secure.
Prices are subject to change without notice. These changes will not affect orders that have already been despatched. Prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items.
We continually update our website. Additionally, some website promotions may not be available to customers in particular jurisdictions.
For further details regarding the use of data supplied by you, please see our Privacy Statement. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to the Arcadia Group. Any use of the site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission.
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, and save as otherwise specified by us, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to websites which are hosted by our partners. When you activate any of these you will leave the website and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any website which is not under our control.
These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
Please note that Evans facilitates the sale of certain products on www.evans.co.uk as agent for its concession brands. Please click here for a list of concession brands. By making an order on this site you enter into a contract with the relevant concession brand itself rather than with Evans.
Times quoted in these terms and conditions are Greenwich Mean Time or British Summer Time (as applicable).
Please note that Evans facilitates the sale of certain products on Evans.co.uk as agent for its concession brands. By making an order on this site you enter into a contract with the relevant concession brand itself rather than with Evans.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and it is agreed that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute. If any terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. For EU customers only: If you enter into this contract as a consumer this clause does not affect your legal rights as a consumer in your jurisdiction.
Copyright © Evans
This website is owned and operated by City Chic Collective UK Limited (co. number 13084123) trading as Evans is a company incorporated in England and Wales. Its registered office is at Suite 1, 3rd Floor, 11 – 12 St James's Square, London, United Kingdom, SW1Y 4LB.
VAT No: GB 169 0943 36
Customer Service Telephone Number: 0844 984 0262
We are currently offering Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £50
Newsletter *Terms and Conditions.
1. Upon receipt of a new email address the welcome email with applicable discount offer will be sent. 2. 20% Off is redeemable one time only on your first shop online or in store, excluding sale purchases. 3. To redeem online enter your unique code at checkout. 4. To redeem instore print off your email and take into store. 5. This offer must be redeemed within one month of signing up. 6. This voucher can only be used by the recipient and is not transferable. Only one voucher per transaction. 7. Voucher must be handed in upon redemption and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and cannot be exchanged for cash. 8. Discount does not apply to delivery charges, the purchase of gift cards, gift vouchers or for paying store card accounts. Normal refund policy applies. 9. By signing up to the Evans Newsletter in-store you agree to these Terms and Conditions. 10. Customers may only sign up once. Incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted. 11. Evans reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. 12. For full terms and conditions ask in-store or go to www.evans.co.uk/termsandconditions 13. Promoter: Evans registered no. 8907190. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL Till code 75
**Terms and Conditions.
By entering, you agree that your details including your name and email address may be used to keep you informed about Evans promotions, products and news.
Terms and Conditions For All Promotions
1. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, prize draws all together be referred to as “Promotion(s)”. By entering the Promotion you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over (unless otherwise stated in the Promotion Rules) except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the Promotion. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Promotion. By entering into the Promotion you confirm that you have this consent.
3. Please see the Promotion Rules for details on how to enter, the opening date and the closing date. If a promotion Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted. If the method of entry requires any action on any social media channel, you must be registered on the social media channel in order to enter the Promotion. If the Promotion is running in-store, the Promotion will only be open during store opening hours.
4. The number of winners and the basis upon which they shall be chosen is set out in the Promotion Rules. The winner(s) will be notified by phone, email or private message on social media (as applicable depending upon the entry method) within a maximum of 7 days of being chosen. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The number of prizes and the details of the prize(s) is set out in the Promotion Rules.
6. If the prize includes travel the following shall apply (unless stated otherwise in the Promotion Rules):
a. All travel shall be economy class. All flights shall depart from a London airport of the Promoter’s choice. Travel to and from the airport will not be included in the prize.
b. All hotels shall be 4* and all rooms shall be twin rooms on a bed & breakfast basis.
c. The winner(s) (and any travel companion(s)) may be required to provide appropriate government issued photo identification (such as a valid passport) at the time of travel, and are solely responsible for determining and obtaining all necessary travel documents and complying with all other travel requirements. No changes will be made to travel itinerary or other travel details once any portion of travel arrangements have been made, except at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter is not responsible for changes in schedule or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay.
d. The winner must bring a credit card for settlement of incidentals not included in the prize and the winner shall be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Promotion Rules.
e. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the winner must be accompanied by a responsible adult for the duration of the prize. In these circumstances, the accompanying adult will be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Promotion Rules.
8. If the prize includes a gift card then gift card terms and conditions apply.
9. If your entry to the Promotion is a creative work (including but not limited to a photograph, quote, poem, drawing, slogan or design) (“Entry”) then:
a. you will retain the rights of ownership in your Entry. However, in consideration of the Promoter providing the Promotion, you will grant the Promoter a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use your Entry in any of the Promoter’s publications, websites, promotional activities and any other materials, for 50 years from the closing date of the Promotion. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to your Entry. All material submitted becomes the sole property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
b. All Entries must be your own work and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar promotion. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the Entry is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
11. You must not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic, sexually suggestive or other inappropriate (at Promoter’s sole discretion) pictures on any social media platform or website. Promoter may, but has no obligation to, remove pictures that Promoter determines in its sole discretion violates these Terms and Conditions.
12. Unless otherwise stated in the Promotion Rules, the prize must be claimed within 7 days of the winner being notified. If the winner fails to claim their prize within this time period then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
13. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
15. By entering the Promotion the winner(s) agrees to participate in such promotional activity as the Promoter may require.
16. In no circumstances is a Promotion in any way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or any other social media channel.
17. The first name, surname and county of the winner(s) will be available for 28 days after the closing date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below and using the name of the Promotion as set out in the Promotion Rules as a reference.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel this Promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry, and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
19. Promoter: Evans Retail Limited. Company no. 8907190. Registered office address: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.
By responding #YesEvans you agree to the following:
1.You grant Evans Trading Limited (“EV ”) a royalty free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use your social media handle and your social media photograph(s) and in relation to which you have responded # YesEvans (the “Photos”) on http://www.evans.co.uk/, in EV stores (both bricks and mortar and online including but not limited to solus stores, franchise stores, wholesale stores and store-in-store concepts) and/or on any of EV’s platforms or EV’s wholesale or franchise partner platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter), for EV’s and/or its wholesale and/or franchise partners marketing and/or in their advertising.
2. EV's may use, reproduce, distribute, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your Photos in any manner in its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever.
3. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your Photos, (ii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in your Photos to grant the rights herein, (iii) you are 18 years or older, and (iv) EV’s use of your Instagram handle and/or Photos will not violate the rights of any third party or any law.
4 .You hereby waive any moral rights in the Photos to which you are now or may be at any future time entitled under Chapter IV of Part I of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or any similar provisions of law in any jurisdiction.
5 .You hereby release and discharge EV from all and any obligation to pay you for any use of your Photos and any of the intellectual property rights contained therein in connection with the uses described above.
6.You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold EV and any person acting on EV’s behalf harmless from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with use of the Photos as described above.