1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 16 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Prize Draw. By entering into the Prize Draw you confirm that you have this consent.
3. To enter you must submit an entry form at www.Evans.co.uk. The Prize Draw opens at 00:01 (BST) 6th September 2016 and closes at 23:59 (BST) 13th September 2016 (the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
4. There shall be three winners (each one a “Winner”). The Winners of the Prize Draw will be the first three entries drawn at random within two days of the Closing Date. The Winners will be notified by email by no later than 15th September 2016. Evans’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. There are three prizes to be won (each a “Prize”). Each Prize shall consist of three tickets to a VIP film screening on 22nd September 2016 at Picturehouse Central, Piccadilly, London W1D 7DH, plus sweet treats. Travel to and from the film screening is not included. Winners and their guests must all be aged 16 or over.
6. If a Prize is not claimed within 2 days of the Winner being notified, Evans reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
7. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Evans reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
8. Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Evans does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
10. By entering the Prize Draw the Winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Evans may require.
11. The Winners’ first names, surnames and county will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to VIP Screening Prize Draw, Evans at the address below.
12. Evans reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
13. Promoter: Evans Retail Limited. Company No. 8907190.
Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.