1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, Bhs Limited and Millennium & Copthorne Hotels (“M&C”), their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
3. To enter this Prize Draw you must complete the online entry form at www.evans.co.uk. The Prize Draw opens on Thursday 31 May 2012 at 0:01 (BST) and the closing date for entries is on Saturday 16 June 2012 at 23:59 (BST). Entries received after this time will not be counted.
4. Only one entry per person. No trade, third party or consumer group applicants will be accepted. Evans does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of online entries.
6. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at random (by an independent person) on Monday 18 June 2012. The winner will be notified by phone or email by 17:00 on 18 June 2012. Evan’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be 1 winner.
7. There is one prize to be won which consists of a 2 night stay in London (the “Prize”) for a winner and the winner’s guest who will each receive:
· 2 nights’ accommodation in the Millennium Hotel London Mayfair based on two sharing a standard twin or double room including breakfast; and
· Dinner on the first night at the Avista Restaurant in the Millennium Hotel London Mayfair. Dinner excludes all beverages and is based on a 3 course meal, up to the maximum value of £40 per person (no refund or equivalent will be given if the meal is not consumed or the full value of the allocation is not reached).
8. All other expenses are the responsibility of the winner and the winner’s guest including (without limitation) transport to and from the hotel, room service and mini bar charges and costs incurred during the dinner over and above the allocation. All expenses incurred at the hotel are to be settled prior to departure direct with the hotel.
9. The Prize must be used before 15 December 2012 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Dates of stay are subject to availability and certain blackout periods will apply. Once booked, the dates cannot be amended or cancelled.
10. Both the winner and their guest must be aged 18 years or over.
11. To claim the Prize, the winner must confirm receipt of the winning notification within 14 days of the winner being notified. If the winner does not confirm receipt, Evansreserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
12. The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Evansand M&C reserve the right to substitute the Prize for one of their choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control. Alternative hotels, and activities may be offered depending on availability.
13. Accommodation and all activities are subject to the individual operators’ terms and conditions.
14. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Evans and M&Cmay require.
15. Winner’s details will be available for 14 days after the draw by sending a SAE to Jubilee Prize Draw (Evans Marketing) at the address below.
16. Evans reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the case of a dispute.
Promoter: Arcadia Group Brands Limited trading as Evans, registered no. 1016191. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.
19. Promoter: Arcadia Group Brands Limited trading as Evans, registered no. 1016191. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.