Enter for a chance to WIN your favourite evans outfit or the equivalent of £100 gift voucher
PRIZE DRAW Ts AND Cs
- By entering the competition you agree to these terms and conditions.
- This Competition is open to residents of the UK and ROI aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition.
- To enter into the Competition to win your favourite evans outfit or the equivalent of a £100 gift voucher, you must take a photograph of yourselves in your favourite evans outfit.
- Applicants must add a caption to their photo starting: ‘Tis the season to… and then email photo’s to email@example.com. Social media agency ISM will vet all photographs and upload eligible photograph entries to a 'Tis the Season' album on the evans facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Evans.
- Competition closes at 11:59 23rd December 2010. Only one entry per person. Evans does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hard ware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- You will retain the rights of ownership in your entry. However in consideration of evans providing the Competition you will grant evans a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use your Entry in any of evans’ publications, websites, promotional activities and any other materials, for 50 years from the closing date of the Competition.
- All Entries must be your own photographs and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar competition. It is your responsibility to ensure that any entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the entry is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
- The winning entry will be selected by an independent judge within 1 week of the closing date and will be that entry which in the sole opinion of the independent judge is [most original/stylish/most fashionable]. The winner will be notified by phone or email no later than 4 weeks after the closing date. Evans decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be one winner.
- The Prize consisting of an evans gift card worth £100 to be spent in any evans store/an evans store off the winner’s choice by the winner. The gift card can be used on separate occasions but will expire once the winner has spent £100.
- If the Prize is not claimed within 2 weeks of the winner being notified, evans reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
- The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. evans reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control. Gift card terms and conditions apply.
- By entering the Competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as evans may require.
- evans reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Arcadia Group brands Limited trading as evans. Registered no. 1016191. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.