1. By entering the competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition.
3. To enter you must:
a. find the missing Valentine Heart Loafer shoe (the “Missing Shoe”) hidden online in the form of an image of the Missing Shoe at www.evans.co.uk; and
b. click on the Missing Shoe and successfully complete your details on the Prize claim form (the “Entry Form”).
4. The Competition opens from 08.00 (GMT) on Monday 8th February 2016 and closes at 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 14th February 2016 (the “Promotional Period”).
5. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
6. There shall be one winner per day during the Promotional Period (the “Winner”). The Winner of the Competition will be the first entrant to find the Missing Shoe and successfully complete the Entry Form.
7. There is one prize to be won (the “Prize”) each day. The Prize shall consist of a pair of the Valentine Heart Loafers in the Winner’s size only.
8. To claim the Prize, the Winner must successfully complete the Entry Form when the Missing Shoe is found. If the Prize is not claimed immediately, Evans reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
9. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Evans reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
10. Evans does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
12. By entering the Competition, the Winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Evans may require.
13. The Winner’s first name, surname and county will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to “Evans – Missing Shoe Campaign at the address below.
14. Evans reserves the right to (i) cancel this Competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
15. Promoter: Evans Retail Limited trading as Evans. Company No. 8907190.
Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.