NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. By entering the competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open to residents aged 16 or over. The Competition is not open to residents of Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Japan, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands and Turkey (due to legal restrictions on competitions in such countries). Employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the Competition are also excluded from entering this Competition. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Competition. No purchase is necessary.
3. To enter you must provide us with your details online at www.evans.co.uk or www.evansusa.com or www.evansmode.de or www.euro.evansfashion.com and answer the multiple choice question between 00:00:01 (GMT) on Saturday 2 February 2013 and 23:59:59 (GMT) on Saturday 2 March 2013. Only one entry per email address. Evans does not accept responsibility for lost entries or network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted. In the event of a dispute in connection with the identity of the individual who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account identified on the online entry form.
5. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid and correct entries (under the supervision of an independent person) no later than Friday 8 March 2013. The winner will be notified by email by no later than Friday 15 March 2013. Evans' decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. There will only be one winner.
6. There is one prize (the “Prize”) of a 16GB Wifi-enabled 10-inch Apple iPad. If applicable, all taxes and/or duties are the sole responsibility of the winner. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is £399. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. If the winner fails to reply to the winning notification email within 14 days, Evans reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner. The Prize will be posted to the winner by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery within 28 days of the winner responding to the winning notification email.
8. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Evans reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing with a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9. If you are the winner of the Prize the receipt by you of the Prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation these terms and conditions.
10. By entering the Competition (except where prohibited by law and where the winner is a resident of the state of Tennessee) (i) you agree that your name and likeness may be used by Evans for advertising and publicity purposes, and (ii) you agree to participate in such promotional activity as Evans may require, in each case without additional remuneration.
11. Winner’s details will be available for one month after the draw by sending a SAE to Evans Marketing at the address below.
12. Evans reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
13. Subject to paragraph 14 below, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Evans and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from (i) any postponement or cancellation of the Competition, (ii) any loss or, changes to, postponement of or use of the Prize, and (iii) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond Evans' reasonable control.
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude any party’s liability for death or personal injury caused by such party’s negligence, or for fraud.
15. This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and