1. By entering the prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
3. To enter you must complete all data fields on the entry form. Entry forms will be available to complete and submit online, in all Evans solus stores and Evans concessions in Tesco stores during store opening hours from Monday 20th June 2016 until Saturday 6th August 2016 (the “Closing Date”).
4. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
5. There shall be one winner (the “Winner”). The winning entry will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid entries received by the Closing Date. The Winner will be notified by email by no later than 5 days after the Closing Date. Evans’ decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. There is one prize to be won (the “Prize”). The Prize shall consist of the following:
• A £100 Evans gift card for the Winner. Gift card terms and conditions apply.
• Two “Royal Day Out” tickets to a tour of Buckingham Palace (“Royal Day Out Tour”), including entry to Fashioning a Reign: 90 Years of Style from The Queen's Wardrobe, a special exhibition to celebrate the Queen's 90th birthday, open from 23rd July – 2nd October 2016. Tour duration approximately 4 hours. Open daily, opening hours vary depending on selected date. Prize must be taken by 2 October 2016.
• “Traditional Afternoon Tea” for the Winner and their guest at The Ritz London (“Afternoon Tea”). If The Ritz London does not have an available booking for Afternoon Tea on the Winner’s chosen date, an alternative venue for afternoon tea in London will be booked (at Evans’ sole discretion) up to the value of £55 per person.
• Royal Day Out Tour and Afternoon Tea must be taken on the same date.
• Standard / economy class return train tickets or flights within the UK to London for the Winner and their guest up to the value of £100 per person.
(a) No other expenses other than those listed above are included in the Prize. Winner shall be responsible for all other costs.
(b) The Winner must bring a credit card for settlement of incidentals not included in the Prize.
(c) The Winner and their travel companion(s) may be required to provide appropriate government issued photo identification (such as a valid passport) at time of travel, and are solely responsible for determining and obtaining all necessary travel documents and complying with all other travel requirements. Where travel is included in the Prize no changes will be made to travel itinerary or other travel details once any portion of travel arrangements have been made, except at Evans’ sole discretion. Evans is not responsible for changes in schedule or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay.
7. If the Prize is not claimed within 1 week of the Winner being notified, Evans reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
8. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Evans reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control. Promoter is not responsible for the Prize.
9. Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Evans does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
11. By entering the Prize Draw, the Winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Evans may require.
12. The Winner’s first name, surname and county will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to “Evans – Royal Day Out Comp” at the address below.
13. Evans reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
14. Promoter: Evans Retail Limited trading as Evans. Company No. 8907190.
Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.