1. By entering the free ‘Bloom and Wild Flowers’ prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 16 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Prize Draw. By entering into the Prize Draw you confirm that you have this consent.
3. Dependent on the Entry Route, each entrant must be a registered user on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, or register with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to enter the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants must enter via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (each an “Entry Route”). To enter you must:
(a) like both the Evans Facebook page and Bloom and Wild Facebook page, and like the Prize Draw post posted by Evans on its Facebook page between the Opening Date and Closing Date;
(b) be following both @evansclothing and @bloomandwild on Instagram, and like the Prize Draw post posted by @evansclothing on its Instagram page between the Opening Date and Closing Date; or
(c) be following both @evansclothing and @bloomandwild on Twitter, and retweet the Prize Draw tweet posted by @evansclothing to its Twitter account between the Opening Date and Closing Date.
5. The Prize Draw opens at 12:00 (BST) on 10th June 2016 (“Opening Date”) and closes at 23:59 (BST) on 24th June 2016 (the “Closing Date”) for each Entry Route. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Entries which are late, incomplete or incorrect entries will not be accepted.
6. There shall be one winner per Entry Route (each a “Winner”, together the “Winners”). The Winners of the Prize Draw will be the first entry drawn at random on the Closing Date from each Entry Route. Dependent on the Entry Route, the Winners will be notified by private message on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter by no later than 30th June 2016. Evans’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. There is one Prize being given away per Entry Route (each a “Prize”, together the “Prizes”). Each Prize will consist of:
(a) A Bloom & Wild bouquet of flowers (chosen at Evans’ sole discretion); and
(b) A £25 Evans gift card. Gift card terms and conditions apply.
8. Only one entry per person. Any entries by a person found to be using multiple Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts to enter the Prize Draw will be ineligible. Evans does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
10. The Winners will be required to provide their email address in order to receive their Prize. If the Prize is not claimed within 14 days of the Winner being notified, Evans reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
11. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Evans reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
12. By entering the Prize Draw the Winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Evans may require.
13. The Winners’ first name, surname and county will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to ‘Evans – The Art of Dressing Curves prize draw’ at the address below.
14. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
15. Evans reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
16. Promoter: Evans Retail Limited registered number 8907190. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.