1. By entering the competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open to residents of the UK and Irelandaged 18 or, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition.
3. To enter you must share the best anecdote/piece of advice your mum has given you, or you have given to someone else as a mum, either:
a) On Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #mumknowsbest and tagging @EvansClothing; or
b) Enter online at evans.co.uk/mumknowsbest.
4. The Competition opens at 00.01am (GMT) February 22nd 2016 and closes at 11.59pm (GMT) Sunday 6th March 2016 (the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
5.There shall be 5 winners (the “Winners”). The winning entries will be those which, in the sole opinion of Evans, are the most original entries. The Winners will be notified by email by no later than Friday 11th March 2016. Evans’decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
6.There are 5 prizes to be won (each a “Prize”). Each Prize will consist of 1 Evans gift-card worth £50. Gift-card terms and conditions apply. 1 Prize per Winner.
7.If a Prize is not claimed within 3 days of a Winner being notified, Evans reserves the right to award that Prize to an alternative winner.
8.The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Evansreserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9.Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Evansdoes not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
10. You will retain the rights of ownership in your entry anecdote(“Entry”). However, in consideration of Evansproviding the Competition, you will grant Evans,irrevocable, royalty-free license to use your Entry in any of Evans’ publications, websites, promotional activities and any other materials, for 50 years from the closing date of the Competition. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to your Entry. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Evans and will not be returned.
11. All Entries must be your own work and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar competition. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the Entryis your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
13. The Winners’ first names, surnames and county’s will be available for 28 daysafter the Closing Date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to “Evans #mumknowsbest Competition”at the address below.
14. Evans reserves the right to (i) cancel this Competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
Promoter: Evans Retail Limited trading as Evans. Company No. 8907190.
Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.