WIN A BOUQUET EVERY MONTH FOR A YEAR TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”), run by Evans in conjunction with The Great British Florist, you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, Bhs Limited and The Great British Florist (or any of its subsidiary companies), their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw. No purchase is necessary. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter. By entering into the Prize Draw, you confirm that you have this consent.
3. To enter you must complete this entry card in store and hand to a member of the team or the entry form online at www.evans.co.uk/mothersday. The Prize Draw opens at 9:00 am (GMT) on 17th March 2014 and closes at 23:59 (GMT) on 30th March 2014. Only one entry per person. Evans does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Evans and The Great British Florist accept no responsibility for incorrectly completed entries.
5. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at random (by an independent person) within 6 weeks of the closing date. The winner will be notified by phone or email no later than 5th May 2014 Evan’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be 1 winner.
6. The winner will win a delivery of The Great British Florist flowers (the flowers to be chosen by The Great British Florist at its sole discretion) to the same UK mainland address, of the winners choosing, once a month for 12 months. Delivery will occur on the 10th day of each month, starting on 15th May 2014. Where delivery occurs on a weekend or bank holiday the flowers will be delivered on the nearest possible date. Each delivery will contain a standard congratulation message and shall be delivered by a florist or courier (the “Prize”).
7. To claim the Prize, the winner must confirm receipt of the winning notification by 8th May 2014. If the winner does not confirm receipt by this date, Evans reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
8. The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Evans reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Evans may require.
10. Winner’s details will be available for 14 days after the draw by sending a SAE to The Great British Florist Prize Draw (Evans Marketing) at the address below.
11. Evans reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the case of a dispute.
12. Promoter: Arcadia Group Brands Limited trading as Evans, registered no. 1016191. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.