1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 21 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, Bhs Limited and Entertainment Films, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
3. To enter this Prize Draw you must either complete an entry form in-store and hand it to a member of staff in an Evans store or complete the online entry form at www.evans.co.uk/marilyn. The closing date for entries is on Monday 26 March 2012 at either (i) store closing time for in-store entries; or (ii) 23:59 (GMT) for online entries.
4. Only one entry per person. No trade, third party or consumer group applicants will be accepted. Evans does not accept responsibility for any entries which are late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, corrupt, damaged or lost internally. Evans does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of online entries.
6. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at random (by an independent person) by March 2012. The winner will be notified by phone or email by 17:00 on 30 March 2012. Evan’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be 1 winner.
7. There is one prize to be won which consists of a 2 night trip to New York (the “Prize”) for a winner and the winner’s guest who will each receive:
• return economy flights from a London Airport (of the winner’s choosing) to New York City airport(USA);
• return airport transfers in New York;
• 2 nights’ accommodation in a hotel in Manhattan (accommodation is at the hotel based on two sharing a twin or double room including breakfast);
• reservations at a top nightclub; and
• £50 spending money each.
8. All other expenses are the responsibility of the winner and the winner’s guest including (without limitation) travel insurance and transport to and from the London airport.
9. The Prize must be booked within 6 months of the closing date and the winner and the winner’s guest must depart on the trip before 31 March 2013. Dates of travel are subject to availability and exclude Christmas, New Year and Bank Holiday periods. Once booked, the dates of travel cannot be amended.
10. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that both the winner and the winner’s guest have: (i) a valid passport with a minimum 6 month validity period beyond the return date and with at least 2 unstamped pages; and (ii) any required visas (please check with the US embassy for further information).
11. The winner must register online with US ESTA at http://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta. The winner and winner’s guest may be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the Prize.
12. Both the winner or their guest must be aged 21 years or over.
13. To claim the Prize, the winner must confirm receipt of the winning notification within 7 days of the winner being notified. If the winner does not confirm receipt, Evans reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
14. The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Evans reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control. Alternative flights, hotels, and activities may be offered depending on availability.
15. Flights, accommodation and all activities are subject to the individual operators’ terms and conditions.
16. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Evans may require.
17. Winner’s details will be available for 14 days after the draw by sending a SAE to My Week with Marilyn Prize Draw (Evans Marketing) at the address below.
18. Evans reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the case of a dispute.
19. Promoter: Arcadia Group Brands Limited trading as Evans, registered no. 1016191. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.
Click Here to go back and enter the competition