By entering the free prize draw you agree to these terms and conditions.
1. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
2. To enter you must complete the online form at evans.co.uk/ghost. Prize Draw closes at 23.59 (BST) on 11 May 2012. Only one entry per person. No trade, third party or consumer group applicants will be accepted. Evans does not accept responsibility for any entries which are late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, corrupt, damaged or lost internally. Evans does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of online entries.
4. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random (by an independent person) on 18 May 2012. The winner will be notified by email by no later than 21 May 2012. Evans decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be 1 winner.
5. There is 1 prize consisting of:
• 2 high priced (Band A) tickets to see “Ghost The Musical” at the Piccadilly Theatre, London
• 1 night accommodation at the Cavendish Hotel, London for two people sharing a Classic twin or double room including breakfast at the Cavendish London, and
• A three course dinner at Francos Restaurant from the a la carte menu, including a bottle of selected wines.
6. All other expenses are the responsibility of the winner and the winner’s guest. Additional family members or friends cannot be added to the booking.
7. The Prize must be booked within no later than 19 July 2012. Dates are subject to availability and exclude Christmas, New Year, Bank Holiday, weeneds and UK School holiday periods. Once booked, the dates cannot be amended.
8. Both the winner and their guest must be aged 18 years or over.
9. To claim the Prize, the winner must confirm receipt of the winning notification within 7 days of the winner being notified. If the winner does not confirm receipt, Evans reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
10. Accommodation and all activities are subject to the individual operators’ terms and conditions
11. The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Evans reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
12. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Evans may require.
13. Winner’s details will be available for 30 days after the draw by sending a SAE to Ghost the Musical, Evans Marketing at the address below.
14. Evans reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. Promoter: Arcadia Group Brands Limited, trading as Evans; registered no. 1016191. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.