1. By entering this competition (the "Competition") you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition.
3. The Competition opens at 10am (GMT) on 20 December 2011 and closes at 10am (GMT) on 21 December 2011.
4. Each winner will win one of the following prizes, which are available in sizes 16-32 (individually a "Prize" and together the "Prizes"):
a) Lovedrobe Teal Sequin Bow Pleated Dress; or
b) Lovedrobe Black Asymmetric layered Dress; or
c) Lovedrobe Gold Shimmer Dress.
5. To enter you will need to go onto http://blog.evans.co.uk/ and post a comment on the Evans Fashion Fix blog post. Your comment must:
a) state which Prize (of the dresses listed in clause 4) you would like to win;
b) provide hyperlinks to between one and five other items from www.evans.co.uk that you would choose to wear with the dress that you have selected;
c) state your email address.
6. Online entries only. Only one comment post per person. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted. Evans does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
8. There are only three Prizes: the three dresses listed in clause 4 above. Three winners will be selected by no later than Wednesday 21 December 2011.
9. In order to select the three winners, Evans will separate all of the valid entries into three pools. There will be one pool for each dress and each entrant will be entered into the pool for the dress that they stated they would like to win at the time of entering the Competition. One winner will then be drawn at random (by an independent person) from each pool. Evans's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Evans will post one Prize to each winner's address via standard delivery.
10. The winners will be notified by email by no later than Wednesday 21 December 2011 and must confirm receipt of such email (together with their chosen dress size (size 16-32) and delivery address) by return email within 7 days of such notification. If a winner does not confirm receipt of their winning notification email within 7 days of notification, Evans reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
11. The Prizes are non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Evans reserves the right to substitute any Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
12. By entering the Competition the winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Evans may require.
13. The winners' names will be available for up to 14 days after the draw date (please send a SAE to Evans Blog Dresses Competition (Evans Marketing) at the address below).
14. Evans reserves the right to (i) cancel the Competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual's entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the case of any dispute.
15. Promoter: Arcadia Group Brands Limited trading as Evans registered no. 1016191. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.