EVANS DIY FESTIVE CUSHION COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering the competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
- This Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Competition. By entering into the Competition you confirm that you have this consent.
- To enter you must complete the online entry form at www.evans.co.uk and upload a picture of your festive cushion which you have created. The Competition opens at 09.00 (GMT) on 9 November 2016 and closes at 23.00 (GMT) on 30 November 2016 (the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
- The winning entry will be the entry which, in the sole opinion of Evans, is deemed to be the most creative festive cushion.The winner will be notified byemail by no later than 7 days after the Closing Date.Evan’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. There shall be one winner.
- There is one prize (the “Prize”) to be won. The Prize shall consist of a £100 Evans gift voucher. Gift card terms and conditions apply. In addition to the Prize, every entrant to the Competition will receive a voucher entitling them to £5.00 off any Evans’ festive jumper at www.evans.co.uk (the “Gift”). The Gift may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or offer (except for student discounts).
- If the Prize is not claimed within 7 days of the winner being notified, Evans reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
- The Prize and Gift are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Evansreserves the right to substitute the Prize or Gift (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize or gift in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Evansdoes not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
- You will retain the rights of ownership in your design (“Entry”). However, in consideration of Evans providing the Competition, you will grant Evans a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use your Entry in any of Evans’ publications, websites, promotional activities and any other materials, for 50 years from the closing date of the Competition. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to your Entry. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Evans and will not be returned.
- All Entries must be your own work and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar competition. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the Entryis your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
- By entering the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Evans may require.
- The Winner’s first name, surname and county will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to EVANS DIY FESTIVE CUSHION COMPETITION at the address below.
- Evans reserves the right to (i) cancel this Competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
- Promoter: Evans Retail Limited. Company No. 8907190.
Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.