(a) Return standard class travel to London for the Winner and one guest (including tube travel), up to a maximum value of £250 per person; and
(b) One nights’ accommodation and one dinner at the Chiltern Firehouse Hotel for the Winner and their guest (accommodation is based on 2 people sharing a double or twin room, on a bed and breakfast basis)*; and
(c) Afternoon tea at Prêt-à-Portea at The Berkeley, London for the Winner and their guest (or an equivalent 5* Hotel in the event that The Berkeley is unavailable on the date selected by the Winner); and
(d) Two tickets for the Winner and their guest to the Alexander McQueen ‘Savage Beauty’ exhibition at the Victoria and AlbertMuseum, London**; and
(e) One £500 Evans gift card for the Winner to spend in an Evans UK store (gift card terms and conditions apply).
* Subject to availability. Evans may select an alternative hotel (on an equivalent basis at a hotel with a 4* accommodation star rating) and/or restaurant if the Chiltern Firehouse is unavailable on the dates selected by the Winner to redeem the prize.
** This event is scheduled to run until 2nd August 2015 only. In the event that there are no tickets available for this event on the dates selected by the Winner, tickets to an alternative exhibition will be offered to the Winner.
Other expenses (including but not limited to) insurance, spending money and other meals are notincluded in the Prize.
10. If the Prize is not claimed within 7 days of a Winner being notified, Evans reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner. Winners must provide Evans with their available travel dates within 7 days of notification.
11. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Evans reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
12. Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible.Evans does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
14. By entering the Prize Draw the winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Evansmay require.
15. The winners’ first names, surnames and counties will be available for 28 daysafter the Closing Date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to “Design Collective – VIP Fashion Weekend SS15” at the address below.
16. Evans reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
17. Promoter: EVANS: Evans Retail Limited. Company No. 8907190 Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.