1. By entering the competition (the "Competition") you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open to residents of the UK and Eire aged 16 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Competition.
3. To enter you must provide us with your details online at www.evans.co.uk/alexmonroe and answer the multiple choice question between 09:00:01 (GMT) on Wednesday 23 January 2013 and 23:59:59 (GMT) on Wednesday 20 February 2013.
4. Only one entry per person. Evans does not accept responsibility for lost entries or network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
6. There will only be three winners (the "Winners") and five runners-up (the "Runners-Up").
7. The Winners will be the first three entries drawn at random from all valid and correct entries (under the supervision of an independent person) no later than Thursday 7 March 2013. The Runners-Up will be the next five entries drawn at random from all valid and correct entries. The Winners and the Runners-Up will be notified by email by no later than Thursday 14 March 2013. Evans' decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. There are eight prizes to be won (the "Prizes"), consisting of three first prizes for the Winners (the "First Prizes") and five runner-up prizes for the Runners-Up (the "Runner Up Prizes").
9. The First Prizes and Runner-Up Prizes consist of the following:
- Alex Monroe for Evans Leaf Layered Bracelet; and
- A signed Alouette print.
- A signed Alouette print.
10. If a Winner or Runner-Up fails to reply to the winning notification email within 14 days, Evans reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner or runner-up. The Prizes will be posted to the Winners and the Runners-Up by Royal Mail Special Delivery within 14 days of their response to their winning notification email.
11. Prizes are non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Evans reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for one of its choosing which have a value the same or greater than the original Prizes in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
12. By entering the Competition you agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Evans may require.
13. Winners and Runners-Up details will be available for one month after the winner is chosen by sending a SAE to Alex Monroe Jewellery Competition, Evans Marketing at address below.
14. Evans reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual's entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and condition shall be governed by English Law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
15. Promoter: Arcadia Group Brand Limited trading as Evans registered no.1016191. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.