Win afternoon tea with Gemma Collins
UK COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition.
3. To enter you must answer the question “Which area is Gemma Collins from?” on an entry form, and complete the rest of the form (including your email address). Entry forms will be available to complete and submit:
a. In the following Evans stores:
- Bluewater Park New
- Marble Arch
During store opening hours from Sunday 18th October 2015 until Thursday 3rd December 2015 (the “Closing Date); and
b. Online at www.evans.co.uk/GCTea from 08:00 (BST) on Sunday 18th October 2015 until 23:59 (GMT) on the Closing Date.
4. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted.
5. There shall be two winners (each a “Winner”, together “Winners”). The winning entries will be the first two correct entries drawn at random from all valid entries received by the Closing Date. The Winners will be notified by email by no later than 1 week after the Closing Date. Evans’ decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. There are two prizes (each a “Prize”) to be won. Each Prize shall consist of the following, all to be taken on the same day between 14th – 18th December 2015 (inclusive, the “Prize Period”):
a. A Personal Shopping Appointment at the Evans Marble Arch store for each the Winner and a friend (the “Friend”);
b. An Evans gift card worth £100 for each the Winner and the Friend, which shall be made available at the Personal Shopping Appointment (gift card terms and conditions apply);
c. Afternoon tea with Gemma Collins for the Winner and the Friend at a London location, subject to availability as set out below; and
d. Travel for the Winner and the Friend from the Marble Arch Evans store to the afternoon tea location, all other travel not included.
The Prize must be taken on the exact date and time to be decided at Evans’ sole discretion. In the event a Winner is not available on the date and time chosen by
Evans, even if the chosen date and time is not during the Prize Period, Evans reserves the right to award the entire Prize to an alternative winner. In the event Gemma Collins is not available to take part in the Prize the Winner will still be entitled to all other aspects of the Prize, including afternoon tea with the Friend. The afternoon tea with Gemma Collins will be a group afternoon tea which will be attended by both Winners and their Friends at the same time.
7. If the Prize is not claimed within 3 days of the Winner being notified, Evans reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
8. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Evans reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9. Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Brand does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
11. By entering the Competition, the Winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Evans may require.
12. Each Winner’s first name, surname and county will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to “Evans – Win afternoon tea with Gemma Collins” at the address below.
13. Evans reserves the right to (i) cancel this Competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
14. Promoter: Evans Retail Limited. Company No. 8907190.
Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.