Hopefully you’ll already have had a chance to read all about our brand - our culture, our values and the huge emphasis we place on learning and development.
However at Evans, we recognise the importance of practical benefits to our employees. What’s important to you is also important to us and that’s why we provide a fantastic range of both essential benefits, lifestyle benefits and external discounts. Our employees are extremely important to the continued success of Evans. Read on to find out what you have to look forward to as a valued employee.
- Employee Discount – 25% on all Arcadia Group merchandise and a further 20% on BHS merchandise.
- Stakeholder Pension Plan you can join straight away
- Bonus entitlement ranging from 10% - 30% of your annual salary depending on your position. Bonus is discretionary and subject to achievement of set targets.
- Competitive holiday entitlement ranging from 22 - 30 days depending on your position and length of service.
- Fashionwear allowance to help you look your best and feel part of the evans brand (retail employees only)
- Season ticket loan (head office employees only)
- Worldwide 24 hour personal accident cover
- Recommend a Friend – earn extra cash by introducing the right people to our business.
- Medical plan, an optional scheme offering you peace of mind should you require treatment for a future medical condition (Branch Managers Grade 3 or above, and Head Office employees Grades 5 - 8)
- Maternity leave/ pay, subject to eligibility criteria
- Maternity returner's bonus
- Paternity leave, subject to eligibility criteria
- Flexible working – there are a range of contracts to help you work flexibly
- Childcare Vouchers – an optional scheme, which allows you to purchase vouchers up to a limited value, in recognition of your childcare needs.
- Retail Trust – a national retail charity providing support and assistance to those working in or retired from the retail industry when they or their families need it.
We offer access to a wide selection of discounted products and services including CDs, DVS, entertainment, health and travel.
If you’re a head office employee, you can also enjoy our weekly sample sale where you can pick up some great bargains, use our subsidised staff restaurant and get involved in various events organised by our Social Committee!
For area managers and head office employees (grades 5 - 8), you can also take advantage of our Flexible Reward package.
Available to area managers and head office employees (grades 5 - 8), Flexible Reward is designed to give you individual choice in the benefits you receive. Our aim is to ensure your benefits are relevant to your personal circumstances and lifestyle. Flexible Reward reflects this by providing you with a Benefits Allowance to spend on your choice of benefits, or if you wish, to take in cash.
We offer the following range of benefits to choose from with varying levels of cover. These products are both competitively priced and often provide levels of cover you would not be able to purchase on the high street.
- Health screening
- Critical Illness Cover
- Dental Plan
- Optical Plan
- Positive Care
- Travel Insurance
- Holiday Trading
- Company car
- Lifestyle management
- Help at Hand